Here is a list of things in 2020 which I am thankful for – my Covid-19 gratitude list:
1. This pandemic and lockdown has given me enough time to be able to relax, rest, and think about my life, my priorities, my beliefs, my goals.
2. This situation has made me realize who my true friends are.
3. “How are you?” means something to me now.
4. I am now truly focused on the present.
5. Every morning I am grateful that my family and friends are healthy.
7. Money is needed, of course, but the pandemic has taught me how little we actually need to have a fulfilling life.
9. I’ve learned to cherish things I took for granted earlier.
10. I now see that nature can easily exist without man, but man wouldn’t last very long without nature, which is a humbling revelation.