Leave a reply
All You Need to Know
Training yourself to be a better listener is the best way to drastically improve the quality of your relationships, from your spouse and children to bosses or coworkers.
- Stop giving advice and always trying to fix it.
- Ask open-ended questions that will encourage more communication.
- Reflect back to understand what you’re hearing.
- Validate their emotions even if you think they are misguided.
- Validate your own emotions, but remember you are there to listen, not talk about how you are feeling.